KZC Service Ministries
KZC aims at meeting people’s real and immediate as well as long term needs through social services such as tutoring and mentoring programs, health screening education and assistance, inner city missions, and empowerment for economic dignity.
KZC seeks to be a well-rounded church of compassion, which supports Personal Ministries by providing for the poor, needy and unfortunate of the community (both in-reach and outreach programs).
- To prepare, educate and enlist church members and service providers.
- To assess the needs of the community.
- To meet and provide for the needs of the community by providing programs and services that, impact the church and the community.
The following is a list of some of the many service ministries of KZC:
- Groceries Ministry
- Supportive Parents Information Network [SPIN] Scholarship Ministry
- Social Action & Restorative Justice Ministry
- Global Missions network
- Mission Out-reach
- AIDS Support Ministry.
- New Light Counselling Centre
- Prison and hospital Care Ministry
- Health Ministry
- KZC Urban Ministry